Saturday, December 12, 2009

New Custom Glass Tile Pendants!!




I have been working on some custom bird glass tile pendants and I am now ready to take orders for them. I started out with bird pendants because of my birds but these pendants can be made for any pet. I have three sizes you can get them in. I have 1" square, 1 3/8" square or 1 x 1 7/8" rectangles. You can get just the pendant or have me make a chain to go with it. I have sterling silver chain or silver plated chain. If you are interested in getting a custom pendant, I am going to be selling them in my Artfire Studio. When you get to my studio, go to the gallery tab and you will see the custom glass pendants, click on "request similar item" and that will give you a box to type in your request which will come to me as an email. Then we can work out the details and I can give you a price! Looking forward to making these as well as the other glass tile pendants I have started to make.

No comments:

Post a Comment